How to get Started!
- Choosing the right time can be crucial for the success of your Detox so avoid big deadlines or stressful projects in the near future.
- Select the plan and length of cleanse or diet that suits your mood and schedule. Whether you’re a first-timer or a juicing-veteran, mydetoxdiet makes cleansing and de-toxing easy and convenient. Not sure where to start? We recommend our 3-Day Juice cleanse for first-timers because it offers a great combination between fruit and vegetable juices. Want more options? We’ll work with you to find the perfect fit. Speak to one of our advisors and we get you started in no time.
- Home delivery or shop (Greenwich) pick up. You can choose to have your cleanse delivered to your door – anywhere in the UK, or pick it up yourself at our store in Greenwich. If you pick up at our store the delivery charge will be refunded to you.
- We highly recommend a Colonic Hydrotherapy treatment (a thorough colon cleanse) during your first days of Detox. This will support and boost the whole process leaving you feeling amazing afterwards (we know it is a very personal thing, and our in house therapists will take the greatest care of you).
- Quick advice: try to slowly sacrifice some of your naughty habits (sweets, coffee, and processed foods) prior to the cleanse – it will make the withdrawals easier during the Detox.
- The first three days are the hardest because your body has to get used to the rapid changes. Unfortunately headaches, fatigue and low energy can occur.
- Whether you’re fitting a cleanse in your busy schedule or clearing the week to bliss out at the spa, make sure you keep those bottles and food cold so they stay fresh during all times!
- While the goal of a juice cleanse is to abstain from solid food, we realize that sometimes the urge to chew can be overwhelming. So if you’re going to eat, make the right choices. Acceptable cheat items include: a few celery stalks or cucumbers slices, a quarter of an avocado, half a cup of black coffee, a pinch of sea salt in any drink, or some warm vegetable broth (low sodium).