My Detox Diet is, and has always been, dedicated to the health, happiness and well-being of our customers. In light of the current COVID-19 health pandemic that has spread its reach worldwide, we wanted to shed some insight into the steps and procedures taken by us to ensure our food is the cleanest, safest food entering your home.
So, what are we doing?
- ANYONE entering the kitchen premises is to thoroughly disinfect and scrub hands with soap and water for 20 seconds. Hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol is available to all staff.
- We clean and disinfect all surfaces frequently throughout the day and give it a thorough deep clean and sanitize every day after work.
- All staff wear PPE (personal protective equipment) including sterile gloves, face masks and hair nets.
- Temperatures are taken daily – anyone with a fever is sent home.
- Team member accountability – Anyone seen touching their face is advised to wash their hands/change gloves.
- Delivery will be made with no contact. Meaning the driver will leave the box on the ground for you to pick up.
How we can help you…
We offer a variety of diets that are aimed at improving general health, boosting your immune system by providing essential nutrients, and helping you avoid busy shops and public transport by bringing our delicious, safe food straight to your door.
All our food is prepared in a clean, sanitized facility with strict hygiene procedures in place. All food is packaged in sterile, food-grade containers, with an airtight seal to ensure its freshness and uncompromised hygiene until it is opened and enjoyed in your own home.
- According to the WHO there is no evidence that the virus can be transmitted through food.
- The virus is spread primarily through direct contact and infected droplets from coughs or sneezes. Keeping a safe distance(2 meter) from others helps prevent inhaling these infected droplets.
- All our surfaces are thoroughly sanitized, and only sterile food-grade packaging is used.
- The Virus can live on different surfaces for up to 72 hours so avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth after touching any surfaces.
- Current Health advice is to limit your time in busy public areas and maintain good hygiene practices.
Your My Detox Diet Team
Read more Health & Diet Tips on our blog.