Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please kindly review our spa policy below. When you book a treatment with us, by doing so you are agreeing to our full terms and conditions
- We operate a 48-hour cancellation policy. Any spa appointment cancelled within 48 hours of scheduled appointment time is chargeable in full, as are no-shows. Up to 48 hours before your treatment you can amend your booking details free of charge.
- If you arrive late to your appointment, this will be deducted from your allocated treatment time. It is our responsibility to start our next treatment session on time as a courtesy to our other customers.
- Full payment is taken in advance to confirm all spa bookings.
- It is your responsibility to notify us of allergies or health problems which may affect your treatment. If your situation changes prior to a subsequent visit – if you are pregnant or taking new medication – you must update your therapist prior to your booking so that we can check that the treatment is still suitable for you.
- Our 20% off first beauty treatment offer is not applicable to package deals which are already discounted.
- If for any reason you are not happy with the treatment you have had with us, please tell us on the day or ideally within 24 hours so that we can do what we can to understand and rectify the situation.
- All customers must complete a patch test prior to eyebrow and eyelash tinting treatments
- Customers who are pregnant, or customers with heart conditions, high or low blood pressure, circulatory disorders, gynaecological issues, epilepsy, arthritis, rheumatism, diabetes, allergies or other suspected conditions should always seek a doctor’s advice before booking a treatment with us. If a desired treatment is deemed unsuitable for you by your doctor or by us, we will do our best to recommend an alternative therapy for you.
- Please wear minimal jewellery when visiting the spa, as jewellery can get in the way of certain treatments.
- We regret that we cannot be responsible for any loss or damage of personal items. Please keep your personal belongings with you at all times. Please make sure that you take all belongings with you when you leave the spa.
- Our treatment prices are inclusive of VAT and subject to change without prior warning. Prices are exclusive to each individual spa location.
- Group bookings of 5 or more customers need 21 days’ written notification, and all spa days must be pre-paid in full as with all treatments.
- Spa day and group bookings must be cancelled 14 days in advance.
- Prepaid treatment courses are valid from six months of the purchase date – unless otherwise stated.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable and valid for twelve months from the date of purchase.